This Sweet Brick Rental Comes with a NEW Roof.
- Architectural shingles on the new roof.
- The roof was installed in 2020
- Current tenants are on a month to month lease.
- Current rent is $585 which is below well market rent.
- Tenants are NOT paying consistently.
- Will need subfloor work in the kitchen. Prior to the roof being replaced there was a leak.
- Septic tank and well water.
- Detached TWO car garage that is wired.
- There is a decent size shed in the backyard.
- HVAC age is unknown and will probably need to be replaced.
- This is an inherited property so closing may take a bit longer than usual. With that being said, all beneficiaries are ready to sign.
- The property was listed this year but a VA buyer put it under contract and requested too much in repairs so the seller took it off the market.
We like this one because tenants will fill the two car garage with their belonging and be less likely to leave. This will reduce your turnover/vacancy which is a main factor in evaluating your ROI.
*BUY IT NOW AT $67,500* to avoid competing offers (the first to sign an assignment contract at this price gets the deal).
- A $1,500 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of an executed assignment contract.
- Due diligence period ends after there is an executed assignment contract.
- Agents, please add your commission to the asking price.
- Cash, hard money, and quick close offers only please.
This property is currently occupied, please do not disturb tenants. Call/text to schedule a showing. Do not go to the property without an appointment.