Great Returns for a Buy and Hold Investor.
- Market rent is ~$750.
- Converted car port.
- City water and sewer.
- Propane heat
- Window units
- Washer and dryer hookups.
- Shed in the backyard.
- Hard wood floors.
- Utilities are off.
*BUY IT NOW AT $18,500* to avoid competing offers (the first to sign an assignment contract at this price gets the deal).
- A $1,500 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of an executed assignment contract.
- Due diligence period ends after there is an executed assignment contract.
- Agents, please add your commission to the asking price.
- Cash, hard money, and quick close offers only please.
The property is currently vacant. Call/text to schedule a showing. Do not go to the property without an appointment.