618 Woodburn Dr.
- 3 bed/1 bath – 875 sqft
- Tenant occupied – $650 per month
- Definitely below market rent
- Lease expires 01OCT2022
- Car port
- Septic tank
- City water
- We are trying to schedule the walk through for the middle of this week. Submit your info on the offer link and I’ll keep you updated.
We have streamlined our offer submission process. Please 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 to submit your offer and questions. This streamlines the process and allows everyone the same opportunity. Even if the asking price is more than you’d like to pay we encourage everyone to submit an offer that makes sense for their strategy. We love interacting with our buyers and the best way to do that is by submitting offers and having a conversation about deals. We’re always willing to help so feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
- A $1,500 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of an executed assignment contract.
- Agents, please add your commission to the asking price.
- Cash, hard money, and quick close offers are best but will consider going through the loan process.
- Please consider giving your highest and best offer initially.
- 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 to submit your offer.
- We will consider all offers. 😀
Click the OFFER link and submit your information to schedule a showing. Do not go to the property without an appointment. Fill out the form at www.shortsleevesrealestate.com if you’d like to be added to our email distro.
NOTICES AND DISCLOSURES.
YOU MUST VERIFY ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED INDEPENDENTLY: Any estimates or information provided are for real estate investors’ convenience, who must verify all estimated numbers independently. ANY information regarding specifications, characteristics, or condition of this property, neighborhood, or investment strategy (including, but not limited to, as-is property square footage measurements or as implied by property expansion through construction) is an unverified assumption of the investor or affiliates based on limited information and should be verified independently for accuracy. Investors and affiliates assume no liability, either expressed or implied, for the accuracy of any estimates or information provided.