Sand Mine Rd
- 3 bed / 2 bath – 1,748 sq ft
- Well water
- Septic – Age / status unknown but we’re finding out!
- On the end of a dead-end street
- 5 mins to I-95
- Massive backyard (.64 acre lot)
- This deal IS located in Cumberland County
- You can flip or hold this deal!
We have streamlined our offer submission process. Please CLICK HERE to submit your offer and questions. This streamlines the process and allows everyone the same opportunity. Even if the asking price is more than you’d like to pay we encourage everyone to submit an offer that makes sense for their strategy. We love interacting with our buyers and the best way to do that is by submitting offers and having a conversation about deals. We’re always willing to help so feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
- A $3,500 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of an executed assignment contract.
- Agents, please add your commission to the asking price.
- Cash, hard money, and quick close offers are best.
- Assignee/Buyer pays for all closing costs.
- Please consider giving your highest and best offer initially.
- CLICK HERE to submit your offer.
- We will consider all offers.
Click the OFFER link and submit your information to schedule a showing. Do not go to the property without an appointment. Fill out the form at www.shortsleevesrealestate.com if you’d like to be added to our email distro.
NOTICES AND DISCLOSURES
YOU MUST VERIFY ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED INDEPENDENTLY: Any estimates or information provided are for real estate investors’ convenience, who must verify all estimated numbers independently. ANY information regarding specifications, characteristics, or condition of this property, neighborhood, or investment strategy (including, but not limited to, as-is property square footage measurements or as implied by property expansion through construction) is an unverified assumption of the investor or affiliates based on limited information and should be verified independently for accuracy. Investors and affiliates assume no liability, either expressed or implied, for the accuracy of any estimates or information provided.