2816 E Cramer Dr.
- 3 bed/1.5 bath – 1325 sq ft
- The half bath has a closet and can easily be converted to a full bath
- Fenced in backyard
- A portion of the kitchen subfloor needs to be repaired
- Roof is about 6 years old
- Septic tank
- City water
- Window units
- Baseboard heat
- Newer water heater
- Converted carport or garage
- Bathrooms need to be finished
- Some personal belongings will be removed prior to closing
- Large wired shed in the backyard (belonging may be removed)
- Boats and RV will be removed prior to closing
- Great neighbors and great location
We have streamlined our offer submission process. Please 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 to submit your offer and questions. This streamlines the process and allows everyone the same opportunity. Even if the asking price is more than you’d like to pay we encourage everyone to submit an offer that makes sense for their strategy. We love interacting with our buyers and the best way to do that is by submitting offers and having a conversation about deals. We’re always willing to help so feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
- A $1,500 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of an executed assignment contract.
- Agents, please add your commission to the asking price.
- Cash, hard money, and quick close offers are best but will consider going through the loan process.
- Please consider giving your highest and best offer initially.
- 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 to submit your offer.
- We will consider all offers. 😀
Click the OFFER link and submit your information to schedule a showing. Do not go to the property without an appointment. Fill out the form at www.shortsleevesrealestate.com if you’d like to be added to our email distro.
NOTICES AND DISCLOSURES.
YOU MUST VERIFY ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED INDEPENDENTLY: Any estimates or information provided are for real estate investors’ convenience, who must verify all estimated numbers independently. ANY information regarding specifications, characteristics, or condition of this property, neighborhood, or investment strategy (including, but not limited to, as-is property square footage measurements or as implied by property expansion through construction) is an unverified assumption of the investor or affiliates based on limited information and should be verified independently for accuracy. Investors and affiliates assume no liability, either expressed or implied, for the accuracy of any estimates or information provided.
RISK OF LOSS: Real estate investment is speculative in nature and risk of loss can be substantial. The recipient of this information should carefully consider whether such investing is suitable for them.