1717 Nuthatch Rd
- 4 bed/2.5 bath. The 4th bedroom might be considered a bonus room.
- Located in the Jack Britt school district (BEST in Town)
- Fenced in backyard
- Roof is 10 years old
- City water and city sewer
- Propane fireplace
- 2 HVACs
- Shed in the back yard
- 2 car garage
- Backyard has a nice deck
- Super private backyard
- 1 minute to shopping
- Just needs paint and carpet
- The bonus room is heated and cooled. I spoke with an appraiser and he said that he would, more than likely, count it as living square footage but the unit is not permanent.
Tax Assessor Link: https://taxpwa.co.cumberland.nc.us/camapwa/PropertySummary.aspx?PARCELPK=9870
We have streamlined our offer submission process. Please 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 to submit your offer and questions. This streamlines the process and allows everyone the same opportunity. Even if the asking price is more than you’d like to pay we encourage everyone to submit an offer that makes sense for their strategy. We love interacting with our buyers and the best way to do that is by submitting offers and having a conversation about deals. We’re always willing to help so feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
- A $5,000 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of an executed assignment contract.
- Agents, please add your commission to the asking price.
- Cash, hard money, and quick close offers are best but will consider going through the loan process.
- Please consider giving your highest and best offer initially.
- 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 to submit your offer.
- We will consider all offers. 😀
Click the OFFER link and submit your information to schedule a showing. Do not go to the property without an appointment. Fill out the form at www.shortsleevesrealestate.com if you’d like to be added to our email distro.
NOTICES AND DISCLOSURES.
YOU MUST VERIFY ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED INDEPENDENTLY: Any estimates or information provided are for real estate investors’ convenience, who must verify all estimated numbers independently. ANY information regarding specifications, characteristics, or condition of this property, neighborhood, or investment strategy (including, but not limited to, as-is property square footage measurements or as implied by property expansion through construction) is an unverified assumption of the investor or affiliates based on limited information and should be verified independently for accuracy. Investors and affiliates assume no liability, either expressed or implied, for the accuracy of any estimates or information provided.
RISK OF LOSS: Real estate investment is speculative in nature and risk of loss can be substantial. The recipient of this information should carefully consider whether such investing is suitable for them.