119 Lynn Ave.
- 2 bed/1 bath
- Tenant plans on moving this week.
- Most of the windows have been updated.
- .21 acre lot
- Partially fenced in backyard.
- Plenty of room for activities in the backyard.
- The backyard is somewhat private, which most tenants like.
- Close to Ft. Bragg and downtown.
- Walking distance to schools, parks and shopping.
- Nice back porch.
- Roof is about 12 years old.
- City water and city sewer.
- No HVAC. Window units are being used currently.
We like this property because it is within walking distance to schools, parks and shopping. It’s located in a great family oriented, working class neighborhood. The most important thing is when tenants move into this area they tend to stay for a long time which means less turn over for the end buyer. It’s hard to find deals in similar locations at this price point. This one won’t last long.
- A $1,500 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of an executed assignment contract.
- Due diligence period ends after there is an executed assignment contract.
- Agents, please add your commission to the asking price.
- Cash, hard money, and quick close offers only please.
- We will consider all offers. 🙂
This property is currently occupied, please do not disturb tenants. Call/text to schedule a showing. Do not go to the property without an appointment.