Rental with Tons of Potential
- 2 bed/1 bath–744 sqft
- The property is vacant.
- The roof is less than 10 years old.
- Seller used window units in the past.
- Electric baseboard heat.
- There is a leak in the crawlspace that originates in the bathroom tub.
- There will need to be some subfloor repairs in the kitchen.
- There are some cracks in the brick.
- Market rent is $700-$800.
- City water and septic tank.
- Lockbox on the property.
*BUY IT NOW AT $37,500* to avoid competing offers (the first to sign an assignment contract at this price gets the deal).
- A $1,500 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of an executed assignment contract.
- Due diligence period ends after there is an executed assignment contract.
- Agents, please add your commission to the asking price.
- Cash, hard money, and quick close offers only please.
- We will consider all offers. 😀
This property is currently vacant. Call/text to schedule a showing. Do not go to the property without an appointment.