Fun 4 Bedroom with tons of potential.
- Roof is over 10 years old and there are leaks.
- Everything in the house is original.
- HVAC age is unknown. Looks older but appears to work.
- The house is full of the former tenant’s belongings but most will be removed prior to closing.
- Septic tank and city water.
- Hardwood floors.
- There is a lockbox on the property.
- City trash.
- Utilities are on.
- Did we say 4 BEDROOM yet?
- Fenced in yard.
- There is a dead tree that will need to be removed.
We like this one because it’s in an established neighborhood and has some GREAT comps. 2052 Mango Cir. is another 4 bedroom that just sold for $147,500.
*BUY IT NOW AT $67,500* to avoid competing offers (the first to sign an assignment contract at this price gets the deal).
- A $1,500 non-refundable deposit is due within 24 hours of an executed assignment contract.
- Due diligence period ends after there is an executed assignment contract.
- Agents, please add your commission to the asking price.
- Cash, hard money, and quick close offers only please.
- Make an offer. 😀
- Buyers willing to close sight unseen get priority.
The property is currently vacant. Call/text to schedule a showing. Do not go to the property without an appointment.